Plugin Download and Install Utility
hp-plugin [MODE] [OPTIONS]
HP Proprietary Plugin Download and Install Utility
- Run in graphical UI mode:
- -u or --gui (Default)
- Run in interactive mode:
- -i or --interactive
- Installation for required printer mode:
- --required (Qt4 only)
- Installation for optional printer mode:
- --optional (Qt4 only)
- Set the language:
- --loc=<lang> or --lang=<lang>. Use --loc=? or --lang=? to see a list of available language codes.
- Specify the path to the plugin file:
- -p <path> or --path=<path> or --plugin=<path>
- Set the logging level:
- -l<level> or --logging=<level> <level>: none, info*, error, warn, debug (*default)
- Run in debug mode:
- -g (same as option: -ldebug)
- This help information:
- -h or --help
The HPLIP Launchpad.net site https://launchpad.net/hplip is available to get help, report bugs, make suggestions, discuss the HPLIP project or otherwise contact the HPLIP Team.
Copyright (c) 2001-15 HP Development Company, L.P.
This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software, and you are welcome to distribute it under certain conditions. See COPYING file for more details.
HPLIP (HP Linux Imaging and Printing) is an HP developed solution for printing, scanning, and faxing with HP inkjet and laser based printers in Linux.