register gconf schemas with the gconf database
- gconf-schemas [--register|unregister|register-all] [schema1] [schema2] [...]
gconf-schemas is used to register gconf schemas with the gconf database.
- register schemas to the GConf database
- unregister schemas from the GConf database
- clean up the GConf database and register all schemas again. This might be neccessary if your gconf database becomes corrupted.
- do not send SIGHUP to the running gconfd-2 processes.
Copyright © 2007 Patrick Schoenfeld
This manual page was written by Patrick Schoenfeld <email@example.com> for the Debian(TM) system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.