security auditing and social-engineering research tool
Read here before you do the following steps. Download the latest revision
git clone --recursive firstname.lastname@example.org:FluxionNetwork/fluxion.git
Switch to tool’s directory
Run fluxion (missing dependencies will be auto-installed)
Fluxion is also available in arch
cd bin/arch makepkg
or using the blackarch repo
pacman -S fluxion
Fluxion gets weekly updates with new features, improvements, and bugfixes. Be sure to check out the changelog here.
All contributions are welcome! Code, documentation, graphics, or even design suggestions are welcome; use GitHub to its fullest. Submit pull requests, contribute tutorials or other wiki content – whatever you have to offer, it’ll be appreciated but please follow the style guide.
- Scan for a target wireless network.
- Launch the
- Capture a handshake (necessary for password verification).
- Spawns a rogue (fake) AP, imitating the original access point.
- Spawns a DNS server, redirecting all requests to the attacker’s host running the captive portal.
- Spawns a web server, serving the captive portal which prompts users for their WPA/WPA2 key.
- Spawns a jammer, deauthenticating all clients from original AP and lureing them to the rogue AP.
- All authentication attempts at the captive portal are checked against the handshake file captured earlier.
- The attack will automatically terminate once a correct key has been submitted.
The key will be logged and clients will be allowed to reconnect to the target access point.
- For a guide to the
Captive Portalattack, read the Captive Portal attack guide
A Linux-based operating system. We recommend Kali Linux 2 or Kali rolling. Kali 2 & rolling support the latest aircrack-ng versions. An external wifi card is recommended.
For development I use vim and tmux. Here are my dotfiles
- l3op - contributor
- dlinkproto - contributor
- vk496 - developer of linset
- Derv82 - @Wifite/2
- Princeofguilty - @webpages and @buteforce
- Photos for wiki @http://www.kalitutorials.net
- Ons Ali @wallpaper
- PappleTec @sites
- MPX4132 - Fluxion V3
Authors do not own the logos under the
/attacks/Captive Portal/sites/directory. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.
The usage of Fluxion for attacking infrastructures without prior mutual consent could be considered an illegal activity, and is highly discouraged by its authors/developers. It is the end user’s responsibility to obey all applicable local, state and federal laws. Authors assume no liability and are not responsible for any misuse or damage caused by this program.
Beware of sites pretending to be related with the Fluxion Project. These may be delivering malware.
Fluxion DOES NOT WORK on Linux Subsystem For Windows 10, because the subsystem doesn’t allow access to network interfaces. Any Issue regarding the same would be Closed Immediately
Fluxion website: https://fluxionnetwork.github.io/fluxion/ Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/G43gptk Gitter: https://gitter.im/FluxionNetwork/Lobby