Password dictionary attack tool that targets windows authentication via the SMB protocol
Attempts to connect to the IPC$ and ADMIN$ shares depending on which flags have been chosen, and tries a combination of usernames and passwords in the hope to identify the password to a given account via a dictionary password guessing attack.
User must use one of these options in order to specify the target(s) to probe.
- -t [single host IP address]
- -T [file containing target ip address(es)]
Once target(s) is(are) defined, user may use the following ones:
- -p [single password]
- -P [file containing passwords]
- -u [single user]
- -U [file containing usernames]
- -v [verbose mode]
- Attempt the 'Administrator' account with a [BLANK] password.
- acccheck -t 10.10.10.1
- Attempt all passwords in 'password.txt' against the 'Administrator' account.
- acccheck -t 10.10.10.1 -P password.txt
- Attempt all password in 'password.txt' against all users in 'users.txt'.
- acccehck -t 10.10.10.1 -U users.txt -P password.txt
- Attempt a single password against a single user.
- acccheck -t 10.10.10.1 -u administrator -p password
Faisal Dean (Faiz) <email@example.com>
This manual page was written by Marcos Fouces <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others).