- gvfs-copy [OPTION...][SOURCE][DEST]
- gvfs-copy [OPTION...][SOURCE...][DIRECTORY]
gvfs-copy is similar to the traditional cp utility, but using gvfs locations instead of local files: for example you can use something like smb://server/resource/file.txt as location.
The following options are understood:
- Prints a short help text and exits.
- Shows the version number and exits.
- Don't copy into DEST even if it is a directory.
- Show progress.
- Prompt before overwriting files.
- Preserve all attributes.
- Backup existing destination files.
- Never follow symlinks.
On success 0 is returned, a non-zero failure code otherwise.